March 8, 2011

Ming Makes Cupcakes

I haven't done this in a while I know, but every now and then I plan to share a great blog that I love looking at. This time I wanted to share a blog called Ming Makes Cupcakes which makes me drool every time I visit there! There are not only 33 fantastic sounding cupcake recipes on the site but also a few savoury and cookie recipes. I love how the recipes are each laid out like a recipe card. There are also some fantastic photos of the amazing looking cupcakes, which I must admit have made me tempted to lick the screen on more than one occasion. A couple of cupcakes that are guilty of this in particular are the Vanilla Almond cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and the Coffee Chocolate Cupcakes with Baileys Irish Cream Frosting!
I'm really looking forward to trying at least one of these recipes one day. The sooner the better, I think! I definitely recommend you making a visit to Ming's website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

share post

Facebook