February 12, 2013

Melbourne Cultural Festivals {2013}

I've been lucky enough to try foods from a fair few different countries around the world, and I love trying new and interesting dishes from different cultures. Sometimes, the only way to try dishes from some countries is to attend their yearly street festivals. I got to go to the Spanish Festival in Johnston Street, Fitzroy with a couple of friends a couple of years ago and I loved it - there was lots of happy people walking amongst the smoke from the grills and food cooking with South American & Spanish music playing in the background. Lately I've been curious to see what other cultures/countries have festivals on this year and I've come up with the following list. Now I just have to decide which ones to attend (if not all of them!)



Have you been to any cultural or food festivals? Are there any that I haven't included in my list that you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

share post

Facebook