July 29, 2013

The Apartment

I don't know if I've mentioned this on here yet, but in December 2011 I put a deposit down to buy an apartment in Melbourne off the plans. I was going to wait until it was finished to post pictures but I'm sure I'll have plenty of decorating posts to share by then (#projectapartment). Every now and then I'm in the area or driving past so I try to take a photo of the progress (which seems soooo slow!). It's supposed to be finished at the end of September but we'll have to see how that goes. This will be my first apartment, and my first time living away from home which will make for a massive change.

I'm really excited (and a little nervous - mortgage! eep!) to start this new phase of my life. I'm sure it'll be a time of growing up and learning for me.
The above and below pictures are the latest ones that I've taken - about a couple of weeks ago now.
This is the picture of what the whole apartment building is supposed to look like once it's finished!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, how flash! My first apartment was a TINY studio flat in inner-Sydney. I loved it as I felt like Carrie Bradshaw as the flat had a walk-through wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it'll definitely all be very new and shiny :) It's going to be tiny, but that's all I need :) I love the idea of a Carrie Bradshaw inspired wardrobe! That's very cool.

      Delete
  2. Wow, its getting there Claire. You'll be in before you know & I'm sure you'll love every minute of it. There will be no looking back. Very exciting times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am excited to get in there and start decorating and to settle in. :)

      Delete

share post

Facebook