- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, whole but crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Risotto rice
- 1 chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 200g chorizo, cut into pieces
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 1 litre chicken stock (warm)
- 8 raw prawns
- salt/pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 220 Celsius.
2. Put cherry tomatoes in a roasting tray. Scatter over the diced onion and garlic, and then drizzle the olive oil over the top. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and stir in the rice, chicken, chorizo, rosemary, stock and salt & pepper. Return to the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and stir in prawns. Return to the oven for an extra 10 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked.