February 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Mum!

Wow, I can’t believe it’s February already! I feel as though I blinked and missed January, it just flew by. It’s been an especially busy couple of months with birthdays. Do you find that in your family there’s a particular time of year where there seems to be a lot of birthdays and things happening?  It’s always this time of year for me.
My Mum’s birthday was just this past week and the family got together for an afternoon tea for her – I’ll definitely be posting my Portuguese Custard tart recipe soon!
[Mum with two of her gorgeous grandchildren]
I know every girl says this but I truly do have the best mum - this one's a keeper! ;) She not only listens while I ramble on about history or books or cooking, but would do anything for me (and any of the family). She's also great a great partner in crime for shopping trips, coffee outings and just whenever I come up with random crazy things to do. Anyway, happy birthday Mum, I love you lots! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

share post

Facebook