August 7, 2013

Prints (#project apartment)

I've been looking around at the different options I have for decorating the walls of my new apartment, other than photographs. I've come across so many different prints that I really love. It's just so hard to choose between them. I wanted to share a few that I've found recently, and get your opinions. Let me know which are your favourite, or if there's a particular place you love to buy prints from!
I love the chalkboard effect of these prints. I originally found these on The Home but the creators also have their own website, Lily & Val. They also make some really cute cards that I'm tempted by!
 I also found these Rusty Sign Shop prints on The Home and it was just so hard to choose three to show you. I love the rustic look of these prints and how bright and colourful they are. I especially love the message in the first print - 'Life begins at the end of your comfort zone'.
These are a couple that I found at one of my favourite stores Lark. I think they have more of a retro feel. The first two are really cute - I love the dog and the bicycle - and the third reminds me of the vintage travel posters I've seen around.
Again, it was really hard to choose three prints from The Anderson Design Group. They have heaps of prints with two of my favourite things - travel and coffee - on them. These three stood out for me though, and I especially loved the blue colour in the 'Travel, When you want to be anywhere but here' print.

What do you think? Do you love any of these prints in particular, or do you have a favourite store that you go to for prints?

No comments:

Post a Comment

share post

Facebook