November 6, 2011

So sorry I've been awol

Do you ever go through a period of time when you just have no motivation or energy to cook? Every now and then, despite how much I love cooking, I go through this stage. I think it's because when I love doing something I have to do it all the time - so I cook dinner most nights and on top of that, a couple of times a week, I cook something else - like cakes or cupcakes or biscuits. And so after a while I just have to have a break. Which is why I haven't updated my blog in such a long time - I've just had absolutely no motivation to cook whatsoever. I needed a break. But I'm getting back into it. I've got a few recipes that I want to try out in the near future and a very special new toy to try out too - so I you'll see me back here very soon.

In the meanwhile here's a picture of one of the recipes I want to try out - Pumpkin Cheesecake from Sprinkle Bakes.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh that looks divine! How do they manage to get the meringue looking so perfect! Good luck recreating this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back on the wagon & with your extra special new toy. Ill need some of your assistance over the coming months...Christmas, b'days and more b'days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dre - I can tell you now my one won't be anything like the picture. I definitely want to give it a try though - it looks divine!

    Bern - Yeah I can't wait to use my toy more over the next couple of months. I'd be more than happy to help out :)

    ReplyDelete

share post

Facebook